Monday, June 25, 2012

it's my hopeless

I used to have a beautiful smile.
I used to have a lot
of color in my days
I used to have a special note of
interest.
I used to have this thing was awesome.
It used to be before me look dashing figure, the figure
of a very I love
It used to be a figure that makes
everything..
It used to be a figure that coloring my
days
It used to be a figure that put a smile on my lips
It used to be a figure that arouses me
It used to be a
figure that embrace me to happiness..

but now that : (

the figure that no longer exist in my presence..
the figure was no longer coloring my day
the figure was no longer embrace me..

I'm so sad

I was
disappointed..

I always hoped that figure reaching my
hand will be present again,
brings me from all that
nowadays I guess sad..
I loved him..
I need him as
struts in my life..

o God, let me and him together.
allow him to become a priest in my family's future.
give me the patience to wait for him to come again.
I'm sure I can make it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment